Urban Contender featured at all Urban Fitness Clubs is the best Womens Kick
BEST KICKBOXING BOOTCAMPS IN VANCOUVERVancouver’s best bootcamps, self defence, kickboxing, yoga and zumba. Register For Class
[icon icon_number='1' /]KICKBOXING
Signup as a beginner or a pro
[icon icon_number='2' /]BOOTCAMPS
No better way to get your sweat on
[icon icon_number='3' /]SELF-DEFENSE
Protect yourself and your family from attack
ABOUT USUrban Contender Kickboxing Bootcamp takes martial arts techniques and cardio conditioning to create the ultimate workout challenge for anyone at any level. Burn calories, tone your body, increase upper body strength, better circulation, stress relief and gaining self-confidence while loosing weight. With intense 60 minute classes once or twice a week you’ll look good and feel even better! Urban Fitness is the best Vancouver fitness club where you can enroll in Bootcamps, Kickboxing, MMA, Self Defence, Cross Training, Dance, Salsa, Zumba, Pilates, Pole Dancing and Yoga. Get results with the best instructors, reasonable prices, non-intimidating, female friendly, no contracts and pay as you go. FREE 6 minute online videos and multiple locations downtown with a very flexible schedule. Look good, get healthy, lose pounds guaranteed and live longer with http://urbanfitnessclub.com.
- Drop-In: $20
- 10 Class Pass: $120 / $12 per class (expires 3 months from first use)
- 20 Class Pass: $240 / $12 per class (expires 6 months from first use)
- Monthly Unlimited Pass: $140 per month (expires 1 month from first use)
- 3 Month Unlimited Pass Perpay: $390 / $130 per month (expires 3 months from first use
- 6 Month Unlimited Contract Monthly AutoPay: $660 / $110 per month (6 months contract)
- 1 Year Unlimited Contract Monthly AutoPay: $1200 / $100 per month (1 year contract)
- Womens Kickboxing Class Vancouver
- $20 for a 1-Month Unlimited Pass to Bootcamp, Zumba, Yoga, or Pilates Classes | The Red Pocket –...
- Grouse Grind tomorrow (Thursday) and Saturday
- Tough Mudder Training
I have attended several classes and have enjoyed each one. It has a boutique feel that allows you to get to know other class participants. The studio is modern and clean. Instructors, Dean and Eric have a real talent when it comes to creating dynamic workout sessions. This is a great studio and I encourage others to check it out!
A great opportunity to really improve your fitness, stamina and ability. You’ll find Eric’s style of instructing teaches you to push yourself to keep going. The new gym is in a great location, and combined with many years of experience, is very much worth trying.