Urban Contender Kickboxing Bootcamp takes martial arts techniques and cardio conditioning to create the ultimate workout challenge for anyone at any level. Burn calories, tone your body, increase upper body strength, better circulation, stress relief and gaining self-confidence while loosing weight. With intense 60 minute classes once or twice a week you’ll look good and feel even better!
Urban Contender has been running Kickboxing Bootcamp classes in various community centres in the Vancouver area for the past 10 years. Since May 2012, Eric Marcina, the owner/instructor of Urban Contender has opened his own fitness studio in Downtown Vancouver on 928 Davie Street, Vancouver. At the new studio, Urban Fitness Club, Eric along with other talented instructors are able to offer a variety of group fitness classes to best suit everybody’s fitness need. In 2013, Eric opened second studio in Fairview at Granville and 6th Ave.
At both Urban Fitness Clubs, we still offer our popular Kickboxing Bootcamp classes under the name ObstacleFit Kickboxing Bootcamp and FighterFit Kickboxing. We also offer other types of fitness classes including Yoga, Self-Protection bootcamp, TRX, Pole Dance and Zumba!
– Drop-In: $20 per class
– 10 Class Pass: $150 / $15 per class (expires 3 months from first use)
– 20 Class Pass: $240 / $12 per class (expires 6 months from first use)
– Monthly Unlimited Pass: $140 per month (expires 1 month from first use)
– Yearly Membership LITE : $60 per month at one location (1 year contract)
– Yearly Membership PLUS: $90 per month (Fitness classes + TRX/Pole Dance)
URBAN FITNESS CLUB
Downtown Club | 928 Davie Street, Vancouver | 604-696-5549